Many laboratories have already discovered the benefits of UVIDOCs speed and simplicity. With no learning curve and only a few buttons to press, a high quality printout or a saved image can be produced in seconds, making darkroom queuing a thing of the past.The safety, speed and robustness of UVIDOC HD6 have even made it an essential tool in many teaching laboratories, the ultimate multi-user environment! UVIDOC HD6 Touch is a superbly designed documentation system featuring a unique combination of simplicity and versatility. Made of a true internal SSD drive, the UVIDOC HD6 cannot be compared with fragile tablet gel doc system! It operates as a stand-alone unit for producing high quality megapixel images. These can be easily saved on a USB drive or transferred to a computer via the network LAN.
- Stand-alone: no additional computer required
- Ideal for multi-user environments
- 6-megapixel native camera resolution
- 16-bit pixel depth delivering up to 65,535 shades of gray
- Suitable for both routine documentation & critical quantitative applications
- Saturation monitoring of live images to ensure they are fully quantifiable
- UV safety switch and override button
- Robust steel and stainless steel construction
- up to 8 USB ports (flash drives, thermal printers, mouse and keyboard…)
- Fully networkable allowing easy image transfer to a PC
- 12.2 high-end HD touch screen with top-quality 16/9 LCD panel
- 3-position filter wheel
- Optimized, proprietary F-590 EtBr emission filter included
- White light epi-illumination LED panels
- License-free Uvitec-1D software included, for both image enhancement, editing and analysis
For more information contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a quote contact our sales team at email@example.com.
This unit has a 12 month limited warranty, for more information, consult our terms and conditions.
Product Includes: UVIDOC Gel Documentation System and Analysis Software