Table of Contents
What data do we collect?
Cleaver Scientific Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Job Title and Company
- Marketing Preferences
- Ordering information
- Analytics information including location, internet browser and platform
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cleaver Scientific Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our contact forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Call you regarding your order, or interest in future orders.
When Cleaver Scientific Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Cleaver Scientific Ltd securely stores your data in a secure customer relationship management system and on site data server. We take the utmost security precautions to keep this data secure.
Cleaver Scientific Ltd will keep your personal information for up to 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our system.
Cleaver Scientific Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you are a non-business customer, you have the right at any time to stop Cleaver Scientific Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please the link included with all of our emails..
What are your data protection rights?
Cleaver Scientific Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Cleaver Scientific Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cleaver Scientific Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cleaver Scientific Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cleaver Scientific Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cleaver Scientific Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cleaver Scientific Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cleaver Scientific Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 (0) 1698338844
Or write to us: Cleaver Scientific Ltd, Unit 41 Somers Road, Rugby, CV22 7DH, United Kingdom
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Cleaver Scientific Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Cleaver Scientific Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Cleaver Scientific Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +44 (0) 1698338844
Or write to us at: Cleaver Scientific Ltd, Unit 41 Somers Road, Rugby, CV22 7DH, United Kingdom
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cleaver Scientific Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF