The CROSSLINKER (CL-508) is a complete, microprocessor controlled UV irradiation system, mainly dedicated to the linking of nucleic acid to membranes and elimination of PCR contamination. Its innovative design ensures unique features:
- Microprocessor controlled. The programmable microprocessor constantly monitor the UV light emission. The irradiation stops automatically when the energy received matches the programmed energy.
- Reproducibility. Thanks to its UV sensors, irradiation cycles are perfectly reproducible, regardless of intensity fluctuation of the UV source. Just programme your energy and CROSSLINKER® delivers it
- CROSSLINKER combines the latest technology with a very high quality of components : UV exposure chamber in stainless steel, protective quartz disk on the UV sensor cell, highly resistant tactile membrane keypad..
- Ease of use. The readout display and the large number of pre-sets, in either energy unit (Joules/cm²) or time unit (seconds) makes the CROSSLINKER a very simple instrument to use while very powerful
- Consistent measure. The UV light intensity is captured in a well of light, positioned above the irradiation chamber. The UV cell measure is then collected from all the UV tubes and not just one. This also protect the UV cell from any dirt which can enter the chamber.
Product Includes: UV Crosslinker