The Mini Vortexer’s small footprint with maximum power offers immediate vortex shaking for a variety of tube sizes. A simple, touch start operation enables exceptional mixing performance using one hand.
- ABS and silicone materials to resist most commonly used chemicals
- Low profile design and small footprint (only 4.3 wide) save valuable space on a bench top and in fume hoods
- Rapid vortex action saves time and enables quick mixing of samples
- Modern design allows easy one handed touch start operation and shaking stops when the tube is lifted
- When performing repetitive procedures, a low activation force helps prevent user fatigue
- Maintenance free design and 3 year warranty helps reduce the cost of ownership
- Stable platform reduces the chance of dropping a sample during operation
- Quiet operation and low vibration helps users stay focused
Package Includes: 1 Mini Vortexer, 2 Silicone Caps, 1 Low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 interchangeable plugs
This unit has a 12 month limited warranty, for more information, consult our terms and conditions.
Product Includes: 1 Mini Vortexer, 2 Silicone Caps, 1 Low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 interchangeable plugs