Now equipped with rehydration and focusing trays, the redesigned CSL-IEF has been optimised to perform first-dimension isoelectric focusing (IEF) with IPG (immobilised pH gradient) strips quickly, easily and reproducibly.
An ideal entry-level system for both inexperienced and occasional IEF users, the CSL-IEF is also versatile enough to meet the needs of laboratories with increased throughput requirements.
- A high-capacity focusing tray that accommodates up to twelve IPG strips
- Adjustable pick-and-place electrodes clip conveniently anywhere within the focusing tray to resolve IPG strips 7-24cm in length; colour-coded to prevent polarity reversal
- A cooling plate, manufactured from a special grade ceramic in a large 26x26cm surface area, facilitates effective heat dissipation and homogenous thermal control, particularly during high voltage IEF techniques
- An optional, but recommended, Cleaver Scientific recirculating chiller connects quickly and easily to the cooling plate via snap-lock connectors to maintain optimal operating temperatures for IPG strips (20) and precast gels (4)
- Rehydration tray allows convenient transfer of IPG strips to the focusing tray without time-consuming removal of residual rehydration buffer; also enables focusing tray to remain permanently in use for IEF to maximise throughput, and provides useful storage at -20 for focused strips before second-dimension runs
- Electrode frame clips directly on to the cooling plate and includes adjustable electrodes to run horizontal precast IEF and PAGE gels
|CSL-IEF||Flatbed IEF system for IEF strips and gels|