FireReader V10’s high resolution specifications boast the highest performance camera available for gel documentation. Based on a 16-bit pixel depth, the camera’s superb quality offers pictures with up to 65,535 grey levels that enrich your research level data. The dynamic range of up to 4.8 orders of magnitude gives users greater confidence when imaging even the most difficult fluorescent samples. FireReader V10 is ideal for both documentation and quantification. Thanks to proprietary technology, its superb 6-megapixel native resolution can be extended to 10 megapixels for the most resolution-demanding applications.
- Scientific camera with massive 16-bit pixel depth (65 535 grey levels)
- Suitable for both routine documentation & critical quantitative applications
- 6-megapixel native camera resolution and up to 10-megapixel image resolution.
- Auto-focus with automatic zoom and light system
- Optional epi-UV 365nm for TLC applications, Qdots…
- Ideal for DNA, RNA and protein gels and safe gels
- Patented Uvipure technology available
- Dynamic range up to 4.8 orders of magnitude
- Suitable for both routine documentation and critical quantitative applications
- 6-position filter wheel. Up to 12 custom filters available.
- USB 3.0 ports available for fastest connection/transfer
- Inclusive of free Uvitec-1D software for both image acquisition and analysis
- Several choices of transilluminator (single, dual wavelength, special Uvipure technology …)
- Advanced UVIband software available
Product Includes: FireReader V10 Gel Documentation System and Analysis Software
This unit has a 12 month limited warranty, for more information, consult our terms and conditions.