The chemiPRO is our complete solution for chemiluminescence and fluorescent western blot imaging.
Featuring a highly sensitive cooled CCD Camera with high quantam efficiency, for detection of picogram level proteins, this system can image both conventional ECL style chemiluminscence blots and fluorescently tagged proteins of antibodies with the optional fluorescence module. The free of charge software allows automated imaging of multicolour blots with a simple and user friendly interface.
Use chemiPRO for:
- DNA gels
- Protein gels
- Multiplex gels – 3 or more colours
- Colony counting
- Chemiluminescence blots
- Colorimetric blots
- Stain free imaging
- GFP plant imaging
- High resolution, high QE (73% @ 425nm), 4MP camera with enhanced cooling for longer exposure times – suitable for chemiluminescence.
- Effective resolution up to 16MP.
- Motor driven lens with feedback.
- Integral white LED lighting for sample positioning, visible light applications and colorimetric markers.
- Motor driven 7-position filter wheel with UV filter to extend applications.
- Automatic or manual control using GenePIX.
- Pre-defined 1-click protocols for rapid imaging.
- Unlimited user saveable protocols.
- Use with UV transilluminator for DNA imaging.
- Use converter screen for visible light applications such as protein gels.
- Use with blue LED UltraBright transilluminator for safe-dye applications.
- Includes unlimited copies of GeneQUANT analysis software.
- IQ/OQ qualification protocols as available.
- Built-in light gantries for Hi- LED EPI illumination options. RGB and IR
For more information, contact our sales team at email@example.com