0.1 ml Strip Tubes and Caps are designed to perfectly match the requirements of Rotor-Gene Q. Optically transparent to offer the lowest background and the optimum signal to noise. Caps with frosted extensions for easy handling and sample identification, have been engineered to provide leak-free seals and so eliminate evaporation. Tubes and caps are in strips of four and are packed in separate bags for ease of handling and labelling, the extensions of the caps are frosted for easy write-on.
The novel Acrylic Loading Block holds strip tubes vertically for perfect alignment with the strip caps – simply locate cap in tube and push to create an optimal seal. This allows easier loading of the assembled tube and cap in the rotor.
All PCR Tubes and Strip Tubes are certified free from DNase, RNase and human DNA.
- Compatible with Qiagen®/Corbett Research Rotor-Gene Q Real-Time PCR Cycler
- Ultra-smooth, uniform, thin-walls for superior results
- Lower background fluorescence
- Optimum signal to noise ratio
- Easy snap and lock caps provide leak-free seals to eliminate evaporation
- Certified free from DNase, RNase and Human DNA
- Loading Block holds strip tubes vertically for perfect cap alignment