SpotQuest is software with basic functionality and easy to use 10-step workflow. It makes it easy for small laboratories and novice users to apply 2D gel electrophoresis as part of molecular biology or biochemistry research. It gives you a quick, simple, objective way to detect and measure changes in protein samples using 2D gel image analysis.
- 3 minutes to fully analyse 1,000 proteins on each gel image with no need for tedious, subjective spot detection and matching.
- A 10-step sequence takes you from opening your 2D gel images to generating a map of differentially expressed proteins without setting parameters.
- A guided automatic workflow means new or occasional users can generate consistent and reliable results every time.
- Simple download and activate with an e-licence
- Analyses single stain and DIGE experiments
- Supports .tiff, .img, .png, .gel, .mel images
- Automatically performs a range of image quality checks and provides feedback
- Image manipulation tools include rotate, flip, invert and crop
- Ability to exclude areas of the gel image from the analysis
- Allows a highly accurate correction of image distortion through the placement of alignment vectors
- Alignment review step allows adjustments if needed
- Automatic analysis of aligned image set
- Spot detection
- Background subtraction
- 100% matching of all spots across the experiment
- Filter out spots or areas of the gel image to be excluded from further analysis
- Group gel images according to experiment structure and spot fold change and ANOVA p-value displayed in review results step.
- Review of spots using 2D / 3D montage view and spot data table
- Spot edits on a single gel image copied to all other gel images in the experiment
- Expression profile plot with error bar showing 3 standard errors within groups
- Option to export spot measurements as .csv file
- Spots for picking highlighted on the image view to guide manual picking
- Report shows an overview of spots selected for picking
|SpotQuest||2D gel electrophoresis software|
|Extra License||£4000 Please enquire|