The Cleaver Scientific proPAGE is the perfect system for routine mini format polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE). proPAGE can run from 1 to 4 gels, hand-cast or pre-cast and is available in a 2 or 4 maximum gel configuration. The intuitive plate sealing system make setup quick and simple, while the high quality moulded parts prevent leaks and ensure a substantial lifetime of the system.
proPAGE 4 includes 2 inner running modules, to run up to 4 gels.
Glass gel casting plates for the proPAGE feature bonded spacers, which help to prevent gel leakage during casting and ensure accurate alignment of the gel edges. The casting frame features a simple cam design that allows the plates to be quickly fastened for casting and the casting base features an ultra-soft silicone seal which ensures a leak proof gel casting process. proPAGE combs feature side teeth to help maintain the correct position during casting and the inner teeth are secluded below a ridge, to avoid air inhibiting the polymerisation of the gel.
- Run 1 to 4 precast or hand-cast mini gels
- Simple and innovative Push-to-Lock cams for precision alignment of casting sandwich on any flat surface
- Bonded glass spacers available in different thickness
- Lift-up seal combined with extra soft silicon mat for leak free gel casting
- Streamline individual casters to maximize casting in restricted bench area of up to 4 gels simultaneously
- Injection Molded Mini Unit – durable, leak-proof environment for complete safety and long life