multiSPIN is packed full of features to make researchers’ centrifuging procedures that little bit simpler. Its bright blue LED display ensures that run parameters are easily read from anywhere in the lab. Four different rotors provide exceptional flexibility, allowing its use with PCR/ microcentrifuge tubes of 0.2 ml, 0.4 ml, 0.5 ml, 1.5 ml, 2.0 ml, 2.2 ml capacity; Haematocrit Capillaries as well as popular 15 ml and 50 ml centrifuge tubes. The unit’s rotor recognition provides safe selection of rotors.
Utilising a high quality brushless motor and its proprietary air-flow design, multiSPIN is quiet (<60db), cool & reliable. Its rust-free stainless steel bowl is extra thick and easy to clean. The unit features flexible programming including 10 acceleration rates & 10 deceleration rates plus a Timer 0-99 minutes & Hold in 30 second increments. Its 10-program memory allows multiple users to set up and easily access their individual run parameters. Speed can be accurately set in rpm or rcf (G) in 10 rpm increments, while a Pulse feature enables short runs for fast pelleting.
multiSPIN meets and exceeds all modern centrifuge safety requirements:
- Multi point lid locking for complete safety
- Emergency lid release in the event of a power failure
- Lid Spring ensures soft closure
- Lid lock detection fail-safe
- Imbalance detection detects and eliminates user loading errors
- Overspeed sensor
- Barrier ring for isolation of chamber contents • Motor overheat sensor