The omniPAGE Mini Wide electroblotting system allows PAGE and blotting to be performed using the same universal tank and lid. The omniPAGE Mini Wide allows simultaneous transfer of up to three 20x10cm Mini Wide gels.
- Transfer capability for up to 6 x 10x10cm gels or 3 x mini wide gels in as little as an hour; low-intensity transfers may also be performed overnight
- Platinum-wire electrodes 8cm apart generate a powerful electric field for efficient transfer; an optional plate-electrode insert is available for rapid 2-gel transfers
- Cool pack which, when frozen an hour before use, slots conveniently into the tank to provide a low-cost, efficient heat sink during fast high-intensity transfers
- Open design, rigid cassettes maximise current transfer and eliminate shadow band formation; colour-coded to ensure proper orientation within the blotting system.
- 1x Mini Wide Vertical Unit which includes: PAGE insert, 2x4mm thick notched glass plates, 2x4mm thick plain glass plates with 1mm thick bonded spacers, 1x dummy plate, 2x combs (1mm thick 24 samples), 1x casting base, silicone mat, cooling pack
- Mini Standard Electroblotting Module which includes: Mini Platinum Wire Blotting Insert, 3x 20x10cm compression cassettes and 12x fibre pads
|CVS10WCBS||Complete system for Mini Wide Vertical Electrophoresis & Blotting including: Vertical unit, Blotting insert & accessories|