The omniPAGE Mini electroblotting system allows PAGE and blotting to be performed using the same universal tank and lid. Interchangeable modules dedicated to PAGE or blotting facilitate simultaneous transfer of up to four 10x10cm gels.
- Transfer capability for up to four 10x10cm gels in as little as an hour; low-intensity transfers may also be performed overnight
- Platinum-wire electrodes 8cm apart generate a powerful electric field for efficient transfer; an optional plate-electrode insert is available for rapid 2-gel transfers
- Cool pack which, when frozen an hour before use, slots conveniently into the tank to provide a low-cost, efficient heat sink during fast high-intensity transfers
- Open design, rigid cassettes maximise current transfer and eliminate shadow band formation; colour-coded to ensure proper orientation within the blotting system.
- 1x Mini Vertical Unit which includes: PAGE insert, 2x2mm thick notched glass plates, 2x2mm thick plain glass plates with 1mm thick bonded spacers, 1x dummy plate, 2x combs (1mm thick 12 samples), 1x casting base, silicone mat, cooling pack
- 1x Mini Standard Electroblotting Module which includes: Mini Plate-electrode Blotting Insert, 2x 10x10cm compression cassettes and 8x fibre pads
|CVS10CBS-HI||Complete system for Mini Vertical Electrophoresis & HI Blotting including: Vertical unit, HI Blotting insert & accessories|