The omniPAGE Maxi electroblotting system allows PAGE and blotting to be performed using the same universal tank and lid. The omniPAGE Maxi electroblotting systems allow simultaneous transfer of up to three 20x10cm Mini Wide and 20x20cm Maxi gels respectively.
- Transfer capability for up to twelve 10x10cm, six 20 x 10cm and four 20 x 20cm gels, in as little as an hour; low-intensity transfers may also be performed overnight
- Platinum-wire electrodes 8cm apart generate a powerful electric field for efficient transfer; an optional plate-electrode insert is available for rapid 2-gel transfers
- Cool pack which, when frozen an hour before use, slots conveniently into the tank to provide a low-cost, efficient heat sink during fast high-intensity transfers
- Open design, rigid cassettes maximise current transfer and eliminate shadow band formation; colour-coded to ensure proper orientation within the blotting system.
- 1x Maxi Vertical Unit which includes: PAGE insert, 2x4mm thick notched glass plates, 2x4mm thick plain glass plates with 1mm thick bonded spacers, 1x dummy plate, 2x combs (1mm thick 24 samples), 1x casting base, silicone mat, cooling pack
- Maxi Standard Electroblotting Module which includes: Maxi Platinum Wire Blotting Insert, 3x 20x20cm compression cassettes and 12x fibre pads
|VS20CBS||Complete system for Maxi Vertical Electrophoresis & Blotting including: Vertical unit, Blotting insert & accessories|