The Alliance Mini Range is currently being updated and will be unavailable until further notice, please see our new alternative, the Alliance Q9 Advanced
The Mini HD9 Alliance has been designed especially for laboratories that are looking for a small-footprint, valid alternative to using X-Ray film for their blot imaging. Generally speaking, laboratories are quite anxious to move from using x-ray films as it is costly consumable, and because the results are not quantifiable. However, scientists also expect an imaging system to perform at least as well in terms of sensitivity. Mini HD9 offers superior performance in sensitivity. All components and features in the system are chosen to provide the highest sensitivity. Mini HD9 allows the faintest signal to be detected and quantified, with extreme ease.
A simple and rapid interface greatly facilitates the work of scientists, giving direct access to the main functions at a glance. The Auto exposure function in the Alliance enables the research scientist to instantly judge the most optimal exposure time to image capture. By combining algorithms based on theory with real experience in the field, our unique Auto exposure feature captures the highest data level without saturation to ensure quantification with confidence. Scientists find their workload greatly reduced by not having to take multiple exposure times in order to find an optimum.
- Super HD 9-megapixel native resolution camera
- 16-bits depth (65,535 grey levels)
- Dynamic range 4.8OD
- Design dedicated to Western blot detection and quantification
- Scientific grade CCD camera
- Electronically variable shutter speed
- Cooling 3 stage Peltier -60°C regulated for the lowest noise
- Extremely bright fixed lens
- Automatic light control (except for RGB Chroma option)
- 35cmx35cm footprint
- Robust steel and stainless steel construction
- Advanced Uviband software available
- Good laboratory practice (GLP) files
- IQ/PQ/OQ procedures available
- Very large lens aperture F0.90
- 4-position filter wheel
- Mini HD9 version: semi-automatic (semi-automatic lens and Pre-calibrated focus) for those who loves the manual control of their system
- Mini HD9 Auto version : automatic lens aperture and autofocus for those who love automatic features.