Crosslinker systems are currently being redeveloped and will be unavailable until spring 2018.
Small and safe without compromising efficiency
The CL 508 provides a compact unit occupying minimum bench space with a footprint of only 350 x 350 mm and a spacious interior chamber of 270 x 300 x 140 mm. As with all our products, safety is a major consideration so the CL508 door is safety interlocked against opening during operation and the observation window in the door is ultraviolet blocking.
• Fixing of nucleic acids to nylon or nitrocellulose membranes
• Southern or Northern blotting, dot blotting and colony or ple lifts
• Elimination or reduction of PCR contamination
• Nicking ethidium bromide stained DNA in agarose gels
• Gene mapping for creating cleavage inhibiting thymine dimers
• Screening RecA mutation
• Ultraviolet curing of polymers, adhesives and inks
• Ultraviolet sterilisation
|CL-508.G||Short Wave crosslinkers, 254nm|
|CL-508.M||Medium Wave crosslinkers, 302nm|
|CL-508.BL||Long Wave crosslinkers, 365nm|